Panoramic camera the 4 built-in 2MP cameras yielding a total resolution...
360 degree fisheye network IP camera.
Please read this Copyright Notice carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify your consent to the terms of this Copyright Notice. If you do not agree to the Terms, please exit the site.
1. You should assume that everything you see, read or hear on this site is protected by copyright, design right and/or other intellectual property rights unless otherwise stated and may only be used in accordance with these Terms. HDSecurityStore® does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with HDSecurityStore®. Images, illustrations, graphics, text, etc, are either the property of HDSecurityStore® or third parties who have licensed their rights to HDSecurityStore®. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and/or other regulations and statutes.
2. The trademarks, logos and designs displayed on the site, are the property of HDSecurityStore® or third parties who have licensed their rights to HDSecurityStore®. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of HDSecurityStore® or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site.
3. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content of the site provided that you (l) only use these copies for your own personal, non-commercial use, (ll) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in the media, and (lll) do not modify or alter the content in any way. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. HDSecurityStore® reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content without obtaining written permission from HDSecurityStore® in advance.
4. HDSecurityStore® has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. This site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than HDSecurityStore®. Such links are provided for your convenience only. HDSecurityStore® does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this site contains links to other sites does not mean that HDSecurityStore® approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. HDSecurityStore® disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site.
6. HDSecurityStore® may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms to which you are bound.
7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any legal action with respect to any transaction subject to these Terms must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen. Any actions arising out of products purchased through the Website shall be decided by the federal courts of Switzerland. Buyer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts and waives any claim that venue is improper for any reasons in these courts.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by HDSecurityStore. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of hdsecuritystore.com / HDSecurityStore, Copyright (C), ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All images, audio and video clips are the sole property of HDSecurityStore.com or their respective content provider. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
All prices listed in our website, advertisement and/or catalog do not include shipping & handling charges. All prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Upon the placement of your order the total cost will be provided including shipping and handling charges. Prices do not include any additional taxes or duty that may apply on entry to your country.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from the supplier or manufacturer, fastwayracer.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
HDSecurityStore.com is strongly committed to your privacy while still providing the best possible service. The policy below outlines our practices and commitment to ensure the responsible use of your information.
We collect personal information via our registration process for the purpose of handling orders placed via the website, this includes name, address and optionally your vehicle details. Registration is only required if you wish to place an order and you can browse the website without providing any personal information without limitation.
We do not collect any credit card information under any circumstances. We utilize Paypal for the processing of credit card and a number of other payment methods. Paypal does not disclose the full credit card information and this information is only used for the processing of your order payment.
Website usage information is also collected for monitoring the statistics such as visits, website referrals and search engine usage. This data is used in aggregation to watch overall trends and not used for individual tracking. From this information we cannot collect specific details such as name, address or credit card details.
From this information we can determine what are the most popular products and common usage patterns of the website. Using this analysis we can improve the website, products we make available and our order processing.
Email Addresses Email address information is collected as part of our registration process. These addresses will only ever be used for communication regarding orders, products or website inquiries and when selected for the distribution of a regular newsletter.
Collected email addresses will not be used for the distribution of unsolicited (known as spam), email and will never be provided to third party as per the following section.
Under no circumstances will your personal or usage information be disclosed to any third party unless otherwise required by law.
Any further questions, complaints or concerns?
If you have any further questions, complaints, concerns or requests feel free to send us a email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.